Landlords - welcome to BRPL
Properties Currently RequiredBRPL operate a mailing list, which allows prospective tenants to register their requirements with us. We use it to advise them automatically by email whenever new property becomes available.
Currently, we have prospective tenants waiting, searching for property in the Bristol, North Somerset or South Gloucestershire areas, for:
|1 Bedroom Flat or House||9 applicants|
|2 Bedroom Flat or House||13 applicants|
If you're looking for a tenant and have property which matches those listed above, contact us now to let your property with BRPL today.
Why choose BRPL?
We help Investment Landlords unlock the potential in their property.
- We offer a full range of services from finding a tenant, through managing the property, to project managing refurbishments and sourcing investment properties.
- We have our own in-house maintenance company able to deal with most day-to-day repairs and redecorations. For major work we consult with reputable local firms.
- We can arrange Full insurance for Landlords and Tenants to provide total peace of mind
- If you have funds to invest but are not sure what to buy or simply do not have the time to search for property, we will source suitable investments for you.
- If you have a tenanted property that you wish to sell we will advertise it on our site with the intention of finding an investment Landlord minimising disruption to you and your tenants.
Our focus is Customer Service...
- Our systems and software improve administration and marketing with our website being updated as needed, sometimes several times a day.
- We work with the biggest property portal sites, maximising exposure for your property.
- We provide regular communication, contact and feedback, because we understand that you need to know what is happening with your property. If required, 24 hour on-call facilities can be arranged.
- All the dedication and determination that you would expect from an owner-operated business.
- Peace and security for you as a Landlord and Security & protection of your property.
- Most importantly, the maximisation of your income and return on your investment.
- BakerReed Properties aim to manage all properties in accordance with the West of England Code of Good Management Practice